Book Title: Barron's AP Psychology Flash Cards, 3rd Edition
Publisher: Barron's Educational Series
Author: Robert McEntarffer Ph.D.
This set of 500 flash cards has been revised and updated to reflect the most recent administration of the AP Psychology exam.
- Barron's AP Psychology, 8th Edition: with Bonus Online Tests
- Barron's AP Psychology, 7th Edition
- Cracking the AP Psychology Exam, 2018 Edition: Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5 (College Test Preparation)
- Barron's AP US History Flash Cards, 3rd Edition
- Barron's AP Environmental Science Flash Cards, 2nd Edition
- Barron's AP U.S. Government and Politics Flash Cards, 2nd Edition
- AP® Psychology Crash Course, 2nd Ed., Book + Online (Advanced Placement (AP) Crash Course)
- Barron's AP Biology Flash Cards, 3rd Edition
- 5 Steps to a 5: AP Psychology 2018 Edition (McGraw-Hill 5 Steps to A 5)
- Barron's AP Statistics Flash Cards, 2nd Edition
These cards present the most important terms, events, and individuals that will likely be covered on the actual exam. For quick review, the cards have been organized according to the 14 major categories of the AP Psychology exam, including History and Approaches, Methods, Biological Bases of Behavior, Sensation and Perception, States of Consciousness, Learning, Cognition, and more. New features in this edition include updated terminology based on the DSM-5, as well as many additional examples designed to help students understand specific concepts through real-world applications. The cards have a punch-hole in one corner to accomodate an enclosed metal key-ring-style card holder, allowing students to arrange the flash cards any way that suits their study needs. Although designed primarily as an Advanced Placement test study aid, these flash cards can be used by all psychology students. They are especially helpful when used as a study aid in tandem with Barron's AP Psychology test prep manual.BONUS ONLINE PRACTICE TEST:
Students who purchase this flash card set will also get FREE access to one full-length online AP Psychology test with all questions answered and explained.