Relax Into Yoga for Seniors - Safe and Simple Practices for Older Adults
Primary: Relax Into Yoga for Seniors - Safe and Simple Practices.pdf - 40,226 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Relax Into Yoga for Seniors - Safe and Simple Practices.pdf - 21,996 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Relax Into Yoga for Seniors - Safe and Simple Practices.pdf - 27,379 KB/Sec
- Relax into Yoga for Seniors: A Six-Week Program for Strength, Balance, Flexibility, and Pain Relief
- Yoga for Seniors with Jane Adams (2nd edition): Improve Balance, Strength & Flexibility with Gentle Senior Yoga, now with 3 complete practices.
- Chair Yoga
- Gentle Yoga with Jane Adams: A Complete Beginning Yoga Practice for Midlife (40's - 70's) to Increase Strength, Flexibility, Balance, Good Posture, and Overall Well-being.
- Yoga for Seniors with Jane Adams: Improve balance, strength and flexibility with Gentle Senior Yoga
- Stronger Seniors® Stretch and Strength DVDs- 2 disc Chair Exercise Program- Stretching, Aerobics, Strength Training, and Balance. Improve flexibility, muscle and bone strength, circulation, heart health, and stability. Developed by Anne Pringle Burnell
- Yoga for Healthy Aging: A Guide to Lifelong Well-Being
- Gentle Yoga: 7 Beginning Yoga Practices for Mid-life (40's - 70's) including AM Energy, PM Relaxation, Improving Balance, Relief from Desk Work, Core Strength, and more.
- Balance & Strength Exercises for Seniors: 9 Practices, with Traditional Exercises, and Modified Tai Chi, Yoga & Dance Based Movements.
- Yoga for Age 60+: A Guide to a New Journey of Safe Yoga Practice at Home
DVD highlights include:
- 4 Main Practices for varied levels of mobility: In bed, in a chair, standing and lying down
- 3 Special Practices to build strength and stability, improve balance and promote relaxation
- Includes Safety Guidelines presentation and large English subtitles for easy viewing
Props: Sturdy chair, Yoga mat, blanket and/or cushion.
''Relax Into Yoga is perfect for any senior who wants to safely and effectively incorporate yoga into their wellness routine.''
-- Adam Perlman, MD, MPH, FACP, Executive Director, Duke Integrative Medicine